Monday, March 26, 2012

Join Us During DISNEY Week!

If you are looking for THE SCRAPBOOKING QUEENS ROYAL DIGI CHALLENGE, Click Here.


Join us the week of
Sunday, April 8th thur Saturday, April 14th 
for a week full of projects featuring:
Disney, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, Pixar, & other such characters we all LOVE.

This is NOT a blog hop.
All of us crafters who will be participating in DISNEY WEEK will provide a list of all our friends also posting Disney projects this week. You can visit as many as you'd like at your convenience.

We may not have a new project every day of the week posted, but you can be assured that all projects we post that week will be somehow Disney related.

We are so excited! We can't wait to show you what we are up to in the craft room!
Hope you will stop by!
Smiles! :) Janis

6 comments:

  1. I think this is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to get started :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Janis! Cannot wait to see what everyone creates! Sounds like a fun time for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join! I'm Mickey's biggest fan and would be willing to share some of my creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join! I love Disney and am working on our trip from a year ago. Is there still room?

    tess_hilton@msn.com

    ReplyDelete