Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Watercolor Pages in my new Art Journal

Kati came over Monday and gave me a watercolor class.
She is so artistic. It's amazing.
I decided to go ahead and get a watercolor journal and stop using my spiral notebook so I could use the watercolors and not wrinkle the pages so much.
I have a lot to learn, but for a beginner, I'm very happy.

Here are my first 3 pages for
Hide His Word in my HeART.

I used stamps from Craftin Desert Divas (Week 2 - Tag It Set)
and
Mary's Cardz TV Stamps (Week 3 - Up & Away & Snail Mail)

Week 1 Psalm 119:105
Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.




Week 2 Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding.


Postmarks on hearts from Cardz TV Stamps - Snail Mail


Week 3   1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray continually.


I love this drawing. Bonnie says it's her. I love my Bonnie. She's so cute!
Clouds are from Cardz TV Stamps - Up, Up & Away set

Thanks for stopping by.
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Janis!! I love all three journal pages! What kind of watercolors are you using? Love how you are doing with your watercolor. I love Bonnie's reactions to each page, too cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, these are wonderful. You are so lucky to have your Kati!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, I have a couple art journals, but have yet to work on them....they scare me a little! HA! Your pages turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete