Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet Hello

Are you enjoying your July 4th weekend? Hope you are having a BLAST. Today I have a Cricut Print 'n' Cut card for you. Simple, but I love this image and wanted it to be the focus of the card.


  • Past sketch from MFTWSC170 (My Favorite Things Wed Sk Ch)
  • Cricut Print 'n' Cut image - Robin Perch #MB13F0 from Lori's Garden
  • Pattern Papers - Doodlebug Designs Sugar Shoppe
  • Cardz TV Stamps - Ticket Talk 2 set
  • Dew Drops - love these things!
  • Pop dots to adhere green mat and bird image for dimension
Thanks for swinging by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :) Janis

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image of that bird. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lori's Garden images, they are just so pretty. You did a fabulous job on this card Janis, I just love this image and I love how you let it be the focal point of the card. The papers you have used are just perfect with this little bird. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Pretty Janis! Wonderful card! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete